1. Homemade Dishwashing Detergent
1 cup borax, 1 cup washing soda (or baking soda will work, as well), 1/2 cup citric acid, and 1/2 cup of kosher salt as a scrubbing agent. Use vinegar as a rinse.
2. Homemade Shaving Creamhere.
3. Homemade Bug Spray
In a spray bottle, mix distilled water, witch hazel, and citronella oil. Done!
4. Homemade Swiffer WetJet Solution
5. Homemade Foaming Handsoap
6. Homemade Makeup Removing Wipeshere.
7. Homemade Plant Insecticidehere.
8. Homemade Polymer Clayinstructions here.
9. Homemade Mod Podgeexpensive stuff!
10. Homemade Chalkboard Paint
Use any color paint you want! Just start with 1 cup of latex house paint or acrylic craft paint, then mix in 1 tablespoon of non-sanded tile grout until the mixture is clump free!
11. Homemade Lotion Barsthese instructions.
12. Homemade Body WashClick here for instructions.
13. Homemade Bath Saltshere.
14. Homemade Mouth Washthis option.
15. Homemade Laundry Detergenthere.
16. Homemade Wrinkle Remover
Add 1/4 cup of vinegar, 1/4 cup of water, and 3 tablespoons of liquid fabric softener to a spray bottle. Mix well, then spray on wrinkles. Smooth the fabric a bit and you're good to go!
17. Homemade Stain Remover
In a spray bottle, add 1 part hydrogen peroxide, 1 part baking soda, and 2 parts water.
18. Homemade HairsprayInstructions here.
19. Homemade Glass Cleaner
1 cup rubbing (isopropyl) alcohol, 1 cup water, and 1 tablespoon white vinegar all in a spray bottle. Easy and very effective.
20. Homemade Hair Condition
1 can of coconut milk, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. All natural and so so good for your locks.
21. Homemade Eye Makeup Remover
22. Homemade Makeup Brush Cleaner
23. Homemade Dog Shampoohere.
24. Homemade Deodoranthere!
25. Homemade Craft GlueInstructions here.
26. Homemade Mineral Makeupthis project.
27. Homemade Bubble Bath
28. Homemade Febrezethese instructions.
29. Homemade Drano
1 cup of baking soda, 1 cup of salt and 1/4 cup of cream of tartar - mix well and measure about a quarter cup of the mixed powder and pour into your clogged drain. Pour two cups of boiling water into the drain, and let stand for about an hour, then run fresh water from the tap.